ellaOne contains lactose
If you’ve been told through your physician or any other medical practioner that you have got an intolerance with a sugars, inform your pharmacist before using this medication.
3. Simple tips to simply simply take ellaOne
Always simply simply take this medication just as described in this leaflet or as the pharmacist, medical practitioner or other medical practioner has said. Consult with your pharmacist or medical practitioner if you should be uncertain.
How exactly to make the ellaOne tablet
- simply simply Take one tablet by lips as soon as possible with no later than 5 times (120 hours) after non-safe sex or contraceptive failure. Make the tablet straight away.
- It is possible to make the tablet at any amount of time in your period.
- Ou usually takes the tablet whenever you want for the time either prior to, during or following a dinner.
- Before you take ellaOne”) or if you have used one of these medicines in the past 4 weeks, ellaOne may work less effectively for you if you are using one of the medicines that may prevent ellaOne from working properly (see section above ““What you need to know. Get hold of your pharmacist or doctor before utilizing ellaOne. Your doctor may recommend a different type of (non-hormonal) crisis contraceptive, i.e. A Cu-IUD.
If you vomit after using ellaOne
If you vomit (be ill, provide) within 3 hours of using the tablet, just take another Website tablet at the earliest opportunity.
When you yourself have intercourse once more after taking ellaOne
If you’ve got unsafe sex after using the tablet, you won’t stop you against getting pregnant. When you use the tablet and until the next duration comes, you should utilize condoms each time you have intercourse.
If the period that is next is after using ellaOne
After using the tablet, it really is normal for the next duration become a couple of days later.
But, if for example the duration is a lot more than seven days later; if it really is unusually light or unusually hefty; or you experience the symptoms such as for example stomach (stomach) discomfort, breast tenderness, vomiting or sickness, you may well be expecting. You really need to perform a pregnancy test straight away. That you see your doctor if you are pregnant, it is important. (See area “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”).
In the event that you just take more ellaOne than you should
There have now been no reports of side effects from using an increased dosage than recommended with this medication nevertheless do pose a question to your pharmacist, physician or any other medical practioner for advice. If you’ve got any more concerns in the usage of this medication, pose a question to your pharmacist, medical practitioner or any other doctor.
4. Feasible part effects
Like all medications, this medication could cause unwanted effects, while not everyone gets them.
Some signs such as for example breast abdominal and tenderness(stomach) discomfort, throwing up (vomiting), feeling sick (sickness) may also be feasible signs and symptoms of maternity. In the event that you skip your duration and experience such signs after using ellaOne, you really need to execute a maternity test (See area 2 “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”).
Typical part effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 10 individuals)
- Sickness, stomach (belly) disquiet or disquiet, vomiting
- painful durations, pelvic discomfort, breast tenderness
- hassle, dizziness, swift changes in moods
- muscle mass discomfort, straight back discomfort, tiredness
Uncommon part effects
(these may impact as much as 1 in 100 individuals)
- Diarrhea, heartburn, wind, dry lips
- uncommon or irregular genital bleeding, heavy/prolonged durations premenstrual problem, genital discomfort or release, reduced or greater sexual drive
- hot flushes
- appetite changes, psychological problems, anxiety, agitation, sleep problems, sleepiness, migraine artistic disruptions
- zits, skin surface damage, irritation
- temperature, chills, malaise
Rare side effects
(these may impact as much as 1 in 1,000 individuals)
- Vaginal pain or itching, discomfort while having sex, rupture of an ovarian cyst, unusually light period
- loss in concentration, vertigo, shaking, disorientation, fainting
- uncommon feeling in attention, red eye, sensitiveness to light
- dry throat, disturbance in flavor
- hives (itchy rash), experiencing thirsty
Reporting of part effects
If you will get any relative negative effects, speak to your pharmacist, physician or other doctor. Including any side that is possible perhaps maybe maybe not placed in this leaflet. You could report negative effects directly (see details below). By reporting negative effects it is possible to offer more details regarding the security of the medication.
Great britain Yellow Card Scheme site: search or www. Mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard for MHRA Yellow Card into the Bing Enjoy or Apple App shop
Ireland HPRA Pharmacovigilance Earlsfort Terrace IRL – Dublin 2 Tel: +353 1 6764971 Fax: +353 1 6762517 Website: www. Hpra.ie e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How exactly to store ellaOne
Keep this medication from the reach and sight of kiddies.
Don’t use this medicine following the expiration date which can be in the carton as well as on the blister after EXP. The date that is expiry towards the final time of this thirty days.
Shop below 25°C. Shop within the package that is original purchase to guard from moisture. Keep carefully the blister within the carton that is outer purchase to safeguard from light.
Don’t dispose of any medicines via waste water. Pose a question to your pharmacist how exactly to discard medications you no longer make use of. These measures will assist you to protect the environmental surroundings.